- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely diced
- 2 sticks celery, finely diced
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ tsp rosemary, chopped
- 200g chestnut mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 100g cooked Puy lentils
- 120g breadcrumbs
- 180g cooked chestnuts, chopped
- 140g mixed nuts
- 3 large eggs, lightly mixed together
- 120g mature cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp flat leaf parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together until well combined.
- While the deep pan plate is cold, line it with baking paper then press the mixture into the plate.
- Fit the plate to the grill then heat the grill to 175ºC. Once heated, cook for 10 - 15 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.