Fake Fish & Chips
- 2 blocks of halloumi, cut in half from top to bottom
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 2 medium eggs
- 60g plain flour
- Oven chips (whichever are your favoruites)
- Mushy peas
- In 3 separate bowls add the flour, eggs and breadcrumbs respectively.
- First coat the haloumi pieces in the flour then dip in the egg and finally coat with breadcrumbs.
- Pre-heat the grill to 205ºC. Put the chips and haloumi to cook until golden brown and cooked through, approximately 10-15 minutes.
- Serve with mushy peas.