Indian Grilled Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts, skinless and boneless
- 1 tbsp. tikka curry paste
- 2 tbsp. yoghurt
- ½ lemon zest
- ½ bunch fresh coriander
- In a bowl, combine the tikka paste, yoghurt, lemon zest and coriander and mix well.
- Add the chicken breasts and coat evenly. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes, or overnight if you're preparing in advance.
- Pre-heat the grill to maximum. Cook the chicken for 6-12 minutes or until cooked through and the juices run clear.
- Serve over a salad, with rice, or in a flatbread for a light, healthy weeknight dinner!