Hoisin Duck Pancakes
- ½ cucumber
- 3-4 spring onions
- 1 carrot
- 2 duck breasts, approx. 175g each
- 1 tsp Chinese five spice
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 100g hoisin sauce
- 10-12 Chinese style pancakes
- Slice carrot, cucumer and spring onions into thin strips and set aside for later.
- Cut the duck breasts into thin strips, mix with the Chinese five spice and black pepper.
- Pre-heat the Evolve Grill, with the deep pan plate attached, to 220C.
- Add the sesame oil and heat for 1 minute, place the duck pieces into the pan and cook for 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the honey and soy sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Pour over the hoisin sauce and cook for a further 2-3 minutes, then remove it all from the grill and set aside in a bowl (making sure it is fully cooked through).
- Heat pancakes per package instructions, grab your chopped veg from earier, and dig in!