- In a bowl, combine the tandoori paste, lemon juice and garlic, then set aside.
- Dice the chicken evenly into cubes approximately 1-2 cm in size, and add to the tandoori mixture.
- Separately, dice the courgette and onion into similar sized pieces to your chicken.
- Thread your marinated chicken, courgette and onion onto skewers, alternating throughout.
- Place your skewers onto a large plate, cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 20 minutes, or overnight if you're making these in advance.
- Pre heat the grill to maximum; place the kebabs onto the grill and cook for 8-12 minutes until cooked through and the juices run clear.