Grilled Pears with Honey
- 4 ripe pears, halved and cored
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 300g Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. finely grated lemon zest
- Pinch cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. toasted chopped almonds
- Preheat your George Foreman Grill for 5 minutes with the lid closed.
- Toss pear halves with melted butter. Place on grill, cut side down, and cook for 2 minutes. Turn and cook for an additional 1 to 2 minutes or until golden and tender.
- Meanwhile, stir yogurt with honey, lemon zest and cinnamon. Serve pears with honeyed yogurt and almonds. Drizzle with a little extra honey, if desired.
- Tip: Serve with fresh raspberries for added fruit.