Grilled Peaches on Brioche with Vanilla Yoghurt
- 4 ripe peaches, cut in half with the stone removed
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 300g Greek yoghurt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the Greek yoghurt and vanilla together and set aside.
- Pre heat the grill to maximum, lightly brush both sides of the brioche with 1 tbsp of the sunflower oil, and grill for 2-3 minutes.
- Brush the remaining sunflower oil over the peaches and grill for 4-5 minutes.
- Lay 2 halves of peach on top of a piece of brioche, drizzle with some of the vanilla yoghurt.