- 225g butter, soft
- 120g light Muscovado sugar
- 120g golden caster sugar
- 3 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large free range eggs
- 340g plain flour
- ¾ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 150g white chocolate chunks
- 150g milk chocolate chunks
- Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt.
- Beat together the butter, Muscovado sugar and golden caster sugar until creamy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs and beat into the butter, sugar mix.
- Fold the sifted dry ingredients into the butter mix and finally add the chocolate chunks.
- Lightly spray grease the deep pan plate and add the cookie dough and spread evenly.
- Attach the deep pan plate to the grill and cook on medium heat for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with ice cream.