Cook Time: 10 minutes
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Combine mayonnaise and Sriracha sauce in small bowl. Set aside.
- Place remaining ingredients in a food processor with metal S blade. Pulse chop to a coarse ground texture. Shape mixture into 4 (3-inch diameter) patties about ½-inch thick.
- Attach bottom grill plate to Grill & Melt and preheat on HIGH.
- Cook salmon burgers 8-10 minutes turning over halfway through cooking until done.
- Spread cut side of buns with Sriracha mayonnaise. Fill buns with salmon burgers and shredded red cabbage, basil or sliced avocado, if desired.
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 45g panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. diced red bell pepper
- 1 Tbsp. wholegrain mustard
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. Natural yogurt
- 1 egg white
- 75g mayonnaise
- 2-3 tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 140g salmon fillets, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Optional toppings: basil, 1 avocado (sliced), shredded red cabbage