Cook Time: 8 minutes
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Servings: 2 (1/2 waffle each)
- Attach griddle plate onto Grill & Melt Advanced. Lightly oil griddle pan and preheat on HIGH.
- Mix dry ingredients in medium bowl. Add milk and egg, stir until combined.
- For each pancake, pour 2 Tbsp. batter on heated griddle. Cook 3 minutes.
- Flip pancakes over and cook 1 minute or until pancakes are set and browned.
- Remove pancakes from griddle and keep warm.
- Repeat for remaining pancakes.
- Tip: To store leftover pancakes, cool completely and wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Store pancakes in the freezer up to one month. Defrost in refrigerator overnight before reheating.